Helps your little one transition to big kid cups
No matter your child’s stage or preference, we have the perfect Cup to make you and your little one happy. OXO’s Transitions Open Cup Trainer features a clear, removable training disk so little ones can see liquid while they drink to learn how far to tip the cup. If they over-tip the Cup; the disk lets a little liquid flow through, teaching them how to orient cups and be careful while drinking. A little mess for a lot of learning. The disk controls the flow to minimize messes, and has three training settings and 360 Degree drinking for easy transition from sippy to open cup. The OXO Tot Transitions Series features interchangeable cups and lids for easy transitions from infant to toddler to big kid.
The Transitions Open Cup Trainer features a disk with two settings for children who are ready to learn how to drink like a big kid. The Training Cup is shaped to mimic grown-up cups, and when your big kid is ready, the disk can be removed to be used an open cup.
Why You’ll LOVE it:
– Clear disk lets little ones see liquid while they drink to learn how far to tip the cup, and is removable to convert to open cup
– Three slow-to-fast training settings and 360-degree drinking for easy transition from sippy to open cup
– Purposefully designed to make a small mess if over-tipped, teaching tots how to orient cups and be careful while drinking
– Shape design mimics grown-up cups for easy transition
– Soft, comfortable, non-slip grip,Convenient measurement markings
Care Instructions: Washing with warm soapy water will do. Do not expose any plastic / silicone product to extreme heat or UV as it may cause damage and increase wear and tear.